Looking for a comprehensive guide related to QuickBooks tool hub? QuickBooks tool hub is a multi-functional software developed by Intuit. This tool hub consolidates different types of tools, these tools are capable of resolving issues and errors in the QuickBooks desktop software. This tool eliminates the need of downloading multiple tools to eliminate different errors that might be experienced in QuickBooks.
In this post, we will be talking about the information related to QuickBooks tool hub and also the steps that are to be performed to download and install to repair QB errors. To know more, make sure to read this post till the end, or the user can also contact our dedicated support team and our experts will provide the user with the best possible support services.
Steps to download and install QuickBooks tool hub
The user can perform the below steps to download and install the QuickBooks tool hub. The steps include the following:
- At first, the user should download the QuickBooks tool hub from the official website of intuit
- And then, after the download is complete, the user will have to open the QuickBookstoolhub.exe file
- In the next step, the user will the installation window appearing on the screen
- Once done with that, click on the next tab
- A license agreement window might appear on the screen. Where the user should click on yes tab
- After that browse the location where you wish to store the QuickBooks tool hub setup
- And also, click on next tab
- The software will be all set to get installed. Simply select the install tab to let the installation start
- Wait till the installation process is complete done
- The last step is to click on finish tab to complete the installation.
By the end of this post, we expect that the above stated set of steps and information might help in downloading and installing QuickBooks tool hub. However, if there is any query, then in that case feel free to contact our QuickBooks desktop support team and our support team will ensure to provide the user with immediate assistance.